Welcome to Buick Gate, a development of picture perfect village homes in Cullybackey, outside Ballymena.
The development is designed in continuity with the charm and richness of the surroundings. Every home has elegant touches throughout the considered architecture, making the most out of space and light to deliver superb living areas.
The exterior elevations flow naturally throughout the site, with every house type combining a soft red brick with ivory render providing a contemporary architectural twist to these elegant 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Whereas the design is inspired by the village's heritage, the build quality is inherently modern, using timber-framed construction to deliver the most environmentally sustainable, highest quality, energy-efficient homes. Buick Gate is located off Tobar Park and within an area that is surprisingly self-contained with local amenities, including a train station, shops and schools (nursery through to secondary level), all under a mile from your front door. Cullybackey train station enjoys direct routes north to Derry/Londonderry and south to Belfast City Centre.
The vibrant village street with its coffee houses, a bakery and grocery stores is just a few minutes away by car or via a quaint pedestrian pathway next to the development. Tobar Park is across the road with a superb children's play area and parkland for those who enjoy the great outdoors. Or walk along the Maine riverside walkway that meanders two miles from the village to the world-class Galgorm Resort and Spa.
• Highly energy efficient homes
• Timber framed construction
• Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
• Painted panelled internal doors with chrome door mongery
• Internal walls, woodwork, ceilings painted throughout
• Choice of carpet from range with underlay to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
• Choice of wall mounted electric fire from range (at additional cost)
• Extensive electrical specification to include USB charging points and prewire for burglar alarm and network (Cat. 6), BT and Sky plus
• Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• 10 year Structural defect insurance from Global Home Warranties Ltd
• Choice of soft closing doors and drawers, handles, worktop and matching upstand to kitchen and utility area (as applicable)
• Appliances to include electric hob (upgrade to gas hob at additional cost), extractor hood, oven, integrated fridge freezer
BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
• Thermostatically controlled shower to shower cubicles
• Vanity unit to en-suite
• Heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
• Soft close toilet seat and cover